Trendy online wine retailer, Case by Case Wines, shakes up COVID Christmas by bringing family and friends together for the holidays.
Because 2020 has been a year of collective involuntary shock, Case by Case wanted to foster closer communal bonds this Christmas. Ending the year in a positive way has never been more important.
Through a thoughtfully curated half-case of wine, Case by Case brings friends and families together virtually for the holidays. Case by Case encourages wine lovers to engage their creativity when bringing distant friends and relatives together through these virtual tastings.
Details about this offer: Christmas Home Wine Tasting Event
“Wine has always been a social beverage served as an integral part of the table,” explains Greg Martellotto, owner of Case by Case Wines. “We want to bridge the gap between families and friends who have been separated during this long and difficult year. We want them to spread the wine love and cherish this holiday, no matter the format.”
Case by Case created two special 6-pack offers for the Christmas at Home promotion: one all red wine and the other a mixed red and white wine case.
Each case features top-quality wines from around the world. Due to the company’s strict wine standards and highly efficient low-cost business model, consumers get both quality and value at near wholesale pricing, plus free shipping. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Customers can create their own “Dream Team” of friends and family from around the city, the state, or the country for a virtual wine tasting. Each party purchases a 6-pack, which gets delivered to their homes. For those with larger “bubble” groups, 12-packs can be substituted.
The lead or host party adds a Personal Curated Wine Tasting with a wine expert, who will join in the fun, answering questions about the wines. Games, competition, and prizes encouraged.
“Instead of serving up a traditional tasting, we encourage our customers to set their imaginations free and come up with their own exciting ways to enjoy the wines,” Greg continued. “We encourage our virtual wine attendees to share photos and videos of their tasting by tagging us on Instagram @bighammerwines or Facebook @Bhwines so we can share the celebrations with others.”
Participants need to buy at least three weeks before their scheduled event to ensure on-time delivery. A minimum of six 6-packs or three 12-packs required.
Wines can be ordered here for direct delivery, with free shipping on every case, 6 or 12 bottles.
Details (based on 6-pack purchases)
- Minimum of six participating parties of any size
- Each party purchases one 6-pack, a total of six cases
- Cost is $88.00 per 6-pack, shipping included, taxes extra
- Add the virtual tasting to one purchase for $150.00
- Email [email protected] to coordinate the private event
- Choose all red or mixed red and white
- Order the wine and confirm the date at least three weeks before the event
- Wait for the wine to be delivered
- Orders ship on Monday, the week before the event
- Additional fees may apply for any redirect or re-delivery
- Prepare the wines as needed for the tasting (chill the whites, open the reds)
- Click on the Zoom link
- An expertly trained Certified Sommelier or Master of Wine will lead the tasting
- Pour and enjoy!
- Drink any remaining bottles when you want
- Each week the wines rotate, so every tasting is different
- Dates for these exclusive tastings are limited, and at this great price, they will book up quickly.
ABOUT Case by Case Wines
Launched in 2020, Case by Case Wines committed to sourcing wines of exceptional quality and value from around the world at the lowest price point.
Their direct-to-consumer (DTC) sales model uses technology to integrate and improve the wine distribution channel, resulting in the market’s most competitive pricing.